AUIS understands the importance of loan access for US students. While we await our CAAM-HP accreditation visit and after that, ability to file for Title 4 US funding, we have built an additional option for students to help fund their studies.
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience – lets Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options. You don’t have to have great credit. And you don’t have to be an “A” student to get financial credit for your academic merit.
With a Meritize loan you can …
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Get pre-approved in minutes
- Fund the full cost of attendance, including living expenses, on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school –
making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments
until 3 months after graduation
- Repay your loan over 3, 5 or 10 years
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to free Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
Funding available through Meritize. With a Meritize loan, you can enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience lets you get credit for your merit and fund your education.
Get pre-approved in minutes at https://apply.meritize.com