The purpose of the American University of Integrative Sciences School of Medicine Alumni Association is to:
• Provide a forum for alumni to connect and renew acquaintances.
• Serve as a method to celebrate the achievements of our alumni.
• Encourage current and future medical students.
• Promote the medical university.
• Offer evidence of the quality of education obtained by AUIS graduates.
AUIS alumni encourage others to support the success of the college and our graduates. Alumni Association support will include:
• Social events
• Research Projects
• Special Fundraising Campaigns
• Annual giving
AUIS alumni are the foundation and legacy of our medical college. Alumni accomplishments offer the encouragement and assistance to allow others to follow in your footsteps.
Director Alumni Association and Student Continuation
To sign up for our alumni benefits, complete the form below: